ADMINIT IS HOSTED AND DISTRIBUTED BY KIUBIX LLC WITHOUT ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO KIUBIX LLC. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. KIUBIX LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ADMINIT SOFTWARE OR ITS ASSOCIATED SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. BY USING THE ADMINIT SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. KIUBIX LLC DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ADMINIT SOFTWARE. THIS WEBSITE, WWW.ADMINIT.US, WAS CREATED BY KIUBIX LLC.Terms and Conditions
• The software is provided for your convenience only and you are responsible for your use of the software and any consequences thereof.
• Free forever means that we don't charge you for using the software, as long as Adminit can offer the services. We may introduce premium features in the future that may require payment, but we will notify you beforehand.
• We strive to make the software accessible from any device we have tested, but we cannot guarantee that it will work on all devices or under all circumstances.
• We are committed to protecting your privacy and we do not share your personal information with third parties, except as required by law.
• We are not responsible for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of using the software, including any data loss or corruption. You are responsible for maintaining adequate backups of your data.
• We provide our software and services "as is" without any warranties or representations, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that our software or services will be error-free or uninterrupted.
• You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service and the Site.
• You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
• Adminit may update, modify, or discontinue the Service or the Site at any time without notice.
• Adminit reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
• You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Service and the Site.
Use of the Service
a. Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years of age or have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to use the Service. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age or have the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
b. License: Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Adminit grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use the Service for your personal and non-commercial use.
c. User Accounts: In order to access certain features of the Service, you may be required to create an account with Adminit ("User Account"). When creating a User Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account and password and for restricting access to your User Account. You are also solely responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account.
d. Prohibited Activities: You agree not to use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You also agree not to:
• Engage in any activity that could harm or disrupt the Service, or interfere with any other user's use of the Service.
• Use any automated system, including "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," to access the Service.
• Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service.
• Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying algorithms of the Service.
• Modify or create derivative works based on the Service.
• Rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise transfer the Service to any third-party.
• Use the Service in any manner that infringes or misappropriates any third-party's intellectual property rights.
e. Changes to the Service: Adminit may, in its sole discretion, modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time without prior notice to you. Adminit shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
f. Termination: Adminit may, in its sole discretion, terminate your User Account or access to the Service, with or without notice and for any reason or no reason, including without limitation if you violate these Terms.
g. Additional considerations:
Ownership and Intellectual Property
a. Ownership: The Service, including without limitation the Site, software, and any other products or services offered by Adminit, and all intellectual property rights in and to the Service, are owned by Adminit or its licensors.
b. License to User Content: By uploading, posting, or otherwise making available any content on the Service ("User Content"), you grant to Adminit a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Service and Adminit’s business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
User Content Representations and Warranties
You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting, uploading, publishing, or transmitting it. By submitting or uploading User Content, you represent and warrant that:
1. You are the creator and owner of the User Content or otherwise have sufficient rights and authority to grant the rights granted herein;
2. Your User Content does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other rights of any third party;
3. Your User Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal content;
4. Your User Content does not contain any viruses, worms, malware, or other harmful or destructive content;
5. Your User Content does not contain any confidential or proprietary information of any third party;
7. Your User Content complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Service and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Adminit, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
1. Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
2. You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
3. You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Service for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
4. If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution. If we provide social media features at any time, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
5. If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
Adminit name, the term Adminit, the Adminit logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Adminit or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Adminit. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Service are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Prohibited uses of the Service or the Site include, but are not limited to:
1. Using the Service or the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
2. Engaging in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service or the Site (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Service or the Site), including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.
3. Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service or the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
4. Using any manual or automated means, including but not limited to, robots, spiders, or scrapers, to monitor or copy any content on the Service or the Site.
5. Using the Service or the Site to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Adminit, an Adminit employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
6. Using the Service or the Site to engage in any activity that may be harmful to minors.
7. Using the Service or the Site to transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature.
8. Using the Service or the Site to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
9. Using the Service or the Site to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any party.
10. Using the Service or the Site to promote or engage in any illegal activity or to provide instructional information about illegal activities.
11. Using the Service or the Site for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
12. Using the Service or the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Service or the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Service or the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service or the Site.
13. Using any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Adminit's name, trademark, or product or service name without our prior written consent.
14. Using the Service or the Site to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service or the Site.
15. Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service or the Site.
16. Framing or linking to any of the materials or information available on the Service or the Site without Adminit's prior written consent.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or the Site for violating any of the prohibited uses or for any other reason at any time without notice to you.
We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Any use of the Service or the Site that violates these Terms or applicable laws or regulations may result in, among other things, the termination or suspension of your rights to use the Service or the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICE AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SOFTWARE LICENSED TO YOU AND THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THE SITE. SPECIFICALLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: 1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS A RESULT OF ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ADMINIT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE OR THE SITE; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (C) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE OR THE SITE; OR (D) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ADMINIT'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICE OR THE SITE EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (US $100.00).
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION